Monday, October 23, 2006

Handicaps and Such-Journal

Okay, well number one handicap I would say is my height. I mean I'm not some midget, but I would maybe prefer to be taller. Like today in gym when we were playing ultimate Frisbee, I probably could have caught at least 3 of the really high throws my way that I didn't. Ultimate Frisbee doesn't really matter though, sometimes people think I'm younger than I am, which is annoying. Uh, moving forward in the topic... lets see another handicap is that sometimes I sort of have trouble like reaching out friendly like to people I don't know. That is defiantly workable and I can totally fix that easy, like cake. That doesn't mean it's still not there or anything, whatever it is really no biggie. Oh haha, back to my height jig, I thought it was funny because today Jade said "the runway defiantly wasn't calling my name," that sure was a clever one. Oh! Well a privilege I hold is that I can run fast, which can defiantly be helpful in times of need. Like the other day when we ran the mile, I got a 7:32 and came in first in my group, be very proud. Just kidding I'm not some like major gloater or anything. I also think I have a good work ethic when I put my mind to something. If I'm just like: Ok I am going to do this, I can just plow through that task, whatever it may be. Oh also I am a really good cleaner. If all my plans in life fail, I know I can be a maid. For like rich people, that would be better than just like a hospital or hotel maid. Yeah I really didn't cover this journal topic because I had other things lingering in my mind that were totally taking control of m thoughts.