Thursday, December 07, 2006

Miyazaki Movies

Oh my goodness. Those movies where the shiz man. There were deffinately some similarities in the movies. In Spirited Away and My Friend Totoro, there were those little soot balls. Also the whole pulling things out of spirits thing. There are spirits period in all of them, but I think that may just be a Japan thing. I noticed the difference of animation in Princess Mononoke from the other two movies. It was sharper and more real life, less typical cartoonish. It's really cool how anime characters can like be attractive. Usually you wouldn't find a cartoon character attractive because I don't even know why. anime is made differently and the characters seem more real and beautiful. In Spirited Away though the little girl Shihiriho screamed alot and her face squinched up too, that happened a little bit in Totoro. Those little bone shaker things in Princess Mononoke were really cool. Im trying to connect them to the other two movies, but I can't really. I liked them none the less. I was really frustrated how the humans kept on trying to destroy the forrest. They really could have just lived there, and everything would have been at peace. The end was really awesome though because everything got green and it made me happy. Plus in the end of all of these movies, all was well and everyhing was bright and happpy, but that happens in alot of movies. OH plus in the end of Spirited Away, Haku and Shihiro had to agree to love each other and be appart for a while and so did Wolf girl and Ashitaka.